Andorphins are hormones that your body releases when it feels pain or stress. It is produced in your brain and serves as messages in your body, according to Cleveland Clinic, so how do you work? How do we raise their levels?
Where is endorphins produced?
Endorphins are produced in the pituitary gland and the sub -area, both in the brain.
Andarvin is a type of neurotransmitter or messages in your body, and it is associated with the bonus centers in your brain and carries signals across your nervous syst
Name of endorphins
The name of the endorphins consists of two words: ‘endogenous’, meaning’ internal origin ‘, which means inside the body, and’ Morphine) means pain reliever. This means that the endorphins are a natural reliever of pain. They are chemicals that make you happy ‘, because they can make you feel better and put you in a positive mental state.
Types of endorphins
There are more than 20 types of endorphins in your body. It is the “endorphine beta” who participates in relieving stress and managing pain.
As for the ‘Beta Endorphine’, it has a stronger effect than morphine on your body.
Andarvin is released when your body feels pain or stress. Your body is sorted to help you survive.
And when you feel pain, the nerves in your body send signals to your brain that secretes endorphins to curb neurons that receive pain signals.
This mainly leads to stopping the pain, and this helps you to continue working, even in painful or difficult situations.
And since you naturally seek to avoid pain, it is more likely to do something if it makes you feel comfortable.
Benefits of endorphins
Andarvin has many benefits. Studies have shown that they can help in the following ways:
- Reducing the symptoms of depression, as it has been proven that the endorphins that are released during exercise helps reduce symptoms of depression.
- Helping to overcome stress and anxiety with increased endorphins levels.
- Increased confidence levels, which improves self -esteem.
- Contribute to weight loss, as it has been proven that the launch of endorphins regulates your appetite.
- Reducing childbirth pain, as studies have shown that the higher levels of endorphins helped relieve pain during childbirth.
What does endorphins in the body?
One of the easiest ways to launch endorphins is exercise. The more exercise, the greater the production of endorphins in your body.
Many people feel the “euphoria of the hostility” after good running. But you don’t have to run to feel this orgasm
Other forms of exercise that will help you launch endorphins include:
- Strong walking.
- walking long distances.
- Other ways to launch endorphins are the following:
Symptoms of low levels of endorphins
Some people do not produce enough endorphins. Symptoms of these hormones deficiency include the following:
- Body pain and pain.
- Sleep problems.
- Return actions.
Diseases that can be caused by low levels of endorphins
- Depression, as the endorphins promote dopamine’s release in your body. Dopamine is another neurotransmitter, and its release affects your mood. People with endorphins may appear signs of depression due to dopamine deficiency.
- Fibious muscle pain, a condition that causes chronic pain throughout the body.
- Self -harm, sometimes people deliberately hurt themselves to deal with stress, and give them a rush to endorphins
How to increase the levels of endorphins normal?
Your body produces endorphins and releases it in several ways. Besides exercise, you can:
- Eat a bite of dark chocolate.
- Listening to music.
- Laughing with friends.
- Volunteer work.
Is serotonin is endorphins?
No, endorphins and serotonin are different chemicals. Both make you happy, but they work in different ways, as it helps serotonin stabilize your mood and welfare. It helps other systems in your body to work as well.
While endorphins reduce pain and relieve stress.
When should I see a doctor?
If you encounter the following symptoms of iceorphins, you should contact the doctor, such as:
- Fibromyalgia (fibrous muscle inflammation).
- self harming.