- The$1.76 billion jackpot was won by a single ticket in California, making it the alternate-largest U.S. lottery jackpot ever.
- Over 150 other players won prizes ranging from 50,000 to 2 million by matching some figures.
- Two 2 million prizes were won in Pennsylvania and Arizona.
- Seven$ 1 million bone prizes were won in California, Florida, New York, Oklahoma, and Virginia.
- 24 players won$ 100,000 and 121 players won$ 50,000.
- The odds of hitting the jackpot are around 1 in 292 million. Overall odds of winning any prize are around 1 in 24.9.
Tickets can be bought in person at authorized retailers or ordered online through services like Jackpocket, the sanctioned digital lottery courier of USA TODAY Network. Jackpocket allows you to play the lottery right from your phone.