Samsung announced its new flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus, which comes to rank in the middle between the Ultra version and the regular version, as it combines the features of both, as it features a large-sized screen with high resolution QHD+ with more than excellent rear and front cameras and supports video shooting up to 8K quality and a large 4900 mAh battery that supports fast charging with a power of 45 watts, other than supporting new artificial intelligence features. Let’s get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and whether it is worth buying or not as follows .
Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus specifications:-
- The phone supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim SIM cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- It comes with dimensions of 75.9×158.5×7.7 mm with a weight of 197 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes with a glass back protected by Gorilla Jawits 2 with an aluminum metal frame.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certificate up to one and a half meters under water for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the LTPO AMOLED 2X screen with an area of 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1440×3088 pixels at a pixel density of 516 pixels per inch with a protection layer of the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 type in addition to supporting the highest screen of 120Hz, which drops to 1 Hz to save energy and supports the HDR10+ feature with brightness of up to 2600 nits.
- The phone is available in more than one version of hard memory and random memory as follows: –
- The first version comes with 256 GB of UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB of RAM.
- The second version comes with 512 GB of UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB of RAM.
- – The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the version that will be provided in Egypt and the Arab world comes with a processor from Samsung Exynos 2400 with 4nm technology with an Xclipse 940 graphics processor.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F/2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes triple the first with a resolution of 50 megapixels with an F/1.8 lens slot with support for the optical stabilizer OIS As for the second camera, which is the camera for real zoom 3X and up to 30X digital and comes with a resolution of 10 megapixels with an F/2.4 lens slot with optical stabilizer As for the third camera, which is the camera for wide photography, it comes with a resolution of 12 megapixels with an F/2.2 lens slot and supports Super Steady video to get the maximum possible installation during Shooting videos in addition to LED flash.
- It supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second, as well as 4K shooting at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 120 frames per second, and supports FHD quality shooting at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 240 frames per second, and supports HD quality photography at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- Supports secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound for a stereoscopic and distinctive audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes in a/b/g/n/ac/6e frequencies in addition to supporting tri-band, Wi-Fi direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 and supports A2DP and LE features.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Security and protection means in the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated into the screen and works by ultrasonic waves, in addition to its support for the Face unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass and atmospheric pressure.
- You can share your files on your computer via Samsung DeX for a better viewing and usage experience and the voice assistant supports Bixby.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4900 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 45
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus:-
- It does not support the installation of a memory card.
- The 3.5mm jack for earphones is not supported.
- The phone is missing some basic accessories in the case such as the charger head and case.
- The most prominent changes of the phone from the previous generation S23 Plus in the use of a newer processor, but Exnos with larger RAM, a larger screen with higher resolution, higher brightness, a larger battery and sharper phone edges
Samsung Galaxy S24+ features:-
- AMOLED screen supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz with an excellent layer of protection with distinctive QHD+ resolution with high brightness under the sun.
- The battery size has been increased to ensure continuous performance throughout the day.
- Cameras offer very good performance, both rear and front, with limited 30X zoom capabilities, but with support for 8K video shooting.
- You will get a strong and acceptable performance as it comes with Samsung’s leading processor.
- It comes with the latest Android 14 operating system with Samsung’s latest One UI 6.1 interface with support for new artificial intelligence features.
- Continuous updates for 7 years.
- It comes with distinctive stereo sound and IP68 waterproof.
Open the case of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus :-
Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus – USB Type C Cord – Metal Pin – Quick Getting Started Guide Manuals.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus price:-
Abroad for the 256GB version with 12GB RAM at a price of $ 1000 .